Have you read this article about the Ubuntu keyboard?
ARE YOU KIDDIN’ ME ?!?! and some comments……are you guys for real or Ubuntu “fan bots”?!
- “A lot of people dual boot” – a lot of people dual boot Linux-Linux like someone commented.
- A company who wants to be serious about what they are doing, a company who wants to get Linux to the masses could put some money together to release a UBUNTU Linux product.
- It is an epic fail for Canonical to buy some like “cheapest chinese” stock keyboards, put a sticker on them and be proud of that.
- Buying a keyboard like that is like buying a Mercedes with a BMW logo.
- Do you think Microsoft will ever release a MS keyboard with a logo other than Windows? NO! Why? Because they have balls of steel. I wish Canonical has balls of titanium but it;s not the case.
- If this massed produced stuff is expensive to change they shouldn’t release the keyboard at all. (translation of a romanian saying: “If you’ve shut up, you’ve remained a philosopher”)
- I don’t mind using any keyboard with or without the Windows key, but an Ubuntu keyboard with a Windows key is just a very bad image move.
- On Linux you can professionally edit photographs. ^-^
Canonical, look how many negative comments, a little patience and doing things seriously and professionally could be an instant hit.